Monday, February 4, 2013

More Public Shaming



Or I guess this one could also be, “When Moms Use Facebook.” Although my mom calls to ask permission before posting anything on my page, because she knows I’m friends with both business and personal friends. But my Great Aunts have no such filter. And while there are many excellent examples of public shaming of my sister and me by this aunt, she really does save some of the best for her son. 

This first sample is a photo of a motorcycle posted by my cousin. He often posts bike photos. His sister was killed in a very tragic accident while on a bike before I was born, so I’m probably going to hell for using this as my first example. 




Sample #2


Yikes. I would like to point out – it’s been two weeks and he hasn’t responded.


Sample #3





My cousin owns a BBQ restaurant. I’m sure this is exactly what he wants his customers and friends to think about – him running up to Tennessee to nab some free pork.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment