Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Good Intentions

I have a cute pug-shaped chalkboard on the door to my office. When I first got it, I used it to leave messages as to my whereabouts and announcements I had. Soon people were leaving me messages or drawing cute things for me.Then I started finding fun things online and started doing more inspirational boards like this one:



I liked this one so much I Instagrammed it. 

Anyway, I pinned this one in December and was psyched to replicate it for my board as soon as 2013 rolled around. 



It stayed in place about three days before someone (oh I know who) changed it to this:


Because that person ran into an actual work situation in which she had to say, "Don't feed the goats." I liked this actually; it was far more appropriate for my sense of humor. Then last week happened. Many awful things occurred and a different co-worker said you know, "today is pretty bad but at least it can't eat us."


Late that same night, I discovered my goat feeding co-worker had posted this on facebook:






So while she was in an important meeting being elected President of a regional council, I sent her this one:


I got this back:


No comments:

Post a Comment