Monday, January 14, 2013

Velociraptors in the Workplace

It begins on Pinterest. A funny sign about Velociraptors in the Workplace. How they are not allowed. How many days since an incident.

I make my own and post in the ladies.


Unexpected results: I drafted a mock policy and procedure for reporting velociraptor incidents because I was immediately deluged with reports, both true and false.

Example A: Employee verbally attacked her supervisor. The attack was reported by the supervisor and strangely, verified by the attacking employee. This was deemed a true report and the count was set back to zero.

Example B: Popcorn was consumed in a non-popcorn approved location. This was deemed not an attack, just extraordinarily rude.

I'm lucky to work with people who have excellent senses of humor.

Tell me, what would velociraptor incidents look like in your home or office? How many days do you think you can go?

No comments:

Post a Comment