Thursday, January 3, 2013

You will probably fail that drug test

That's what I told the guy who told me I looked like an aging, balding, male rock star on New Year's Eve.

I'll be honest, I was still so flattered by the first part - being told I look like a rock star - that it took a minute to register the slam. Fucker. 

He was very concerned about passing a drug test this week for a job. A job with a carpet mill; the very carpet mill he had as his first choice place of employment when he completed a degree at a local community college. He told us his dad refused to give him clean pee for his test. So he bought some synthetic pee and something called a whizanator. He was pretty anxious about the situation.

When the topic came up again, I shrugged and said, "I just don't think you're going to pass that test."

EDIT 1/23/13: He passed the drug test. I'm shocked at how disappointed I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment